BOOK A TOUR
BOOK A TOUR
CHAT TO A JAS PARENT AMBASSADOR
At Jebel Ali School, we are renowned for our welcoming and friendly parent community. Some of our amazing parents are available to chat with you online, offering you advice and answering key questions that you might have in mind when looking at a new school.
Our ambassadors have first-hand experience, they know the importance of choosing the right school and are well-placed to help you decide whether Jebel Ali School is the right fit for your family.
Although our parent ambassadors are happy to answer any questions, the areas about which they are most asked for guidance include:
- Teaching and learning styles, methods and effectiveness
- The way we communicate with our parents
- Opportunities for parents to get involved in school life
- The way our students engage with us – and each other
- The extent of our commitment diversity and inclusiveness
- General tips and advice for getting settled into Jebel Ali School life
Browse the profiles below of our parent ambassadors and admissions team, and click to chat with those who seem most relevant to what you need to know
We invite you to visit us, and experience for yourself what makes Jebel Ali School such a special place to be.
Our highly experienced Admissions Team is on hand to discuss and answer any questions or queries. Our admissions process begins with the completion of an online enquiry, an invitation to a school tour with our Academic Team followed by a formal application.
We look forward to welcoming you.