BOOK A TOUR
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply to JAS for your child/children, please take a moment to read and understand the following step by step process before starting an application.
Please fill out the editable credit card authorisation form (CCAF). You will need to download this and submit it within your application form in Step 2.
The second step is to complete the appropriate application form for your child – listed on the APPLY NOW page. If you are applying for more than one child, you will need to complete one application form for each child.
Within the online application form, you will be asked to upload the following documents, please have them to hand:
- Applicant’s Birth certificate
- Applicant’s Passport
- Applicant’s Emirates ID (front and back), if available
- Parent’s Emirates ID (front and back), if available, if not passport copy
- Latest end of year report for FS2 and above
- Latest interim school report (for Y1 and above mid-year applications)
- Proof of application fee payment: upload your completed Credit Card Authorisation Form (CCAF) or bank transfer screenshot
We invite you to visit us, and experience for yourself what makes Jebel Ali School such a special place to be.
Our highly experienced Admissions Team is on hand to discuss and answer any questions or queries. Our admissions process begins with the completion of an online enquiry, an invitation to a school tour with our Academic Team followed by a formal application.
We look forward to welcoming you.